Now you can borrow at the speed of small business from a banking partner who wants your business to thrive. Need working capital right now? Need to grow your business quickly? We can meet your borrowing needs. We’ve streamlined our small business loan application process using best-in-class technology powered by Fundation®, one of the nation’s leading online credit solutions providers, so we can say ‘yes’ faster — and more often.
Business lines of credit and loans for a range of purposes
- Revolving lines of credit to finance temporary or seasonal working capital
- Term loans to provide permanent working capital or purchase or refinance fixed assets
Business lines of credit and loans ranging from $25,000 to $1,000,000
- Revolving lines of credit
- Fully-amortizing term loans up to 7 years
- No pre-payment penalties
It’s Easy, Secure, Flexible, and Convenient
No more tedious paperwork
- The application takes as little as ten minutes to complete.
- Visit our website and apply online.
- Your personal and business information is encrypted and highly secure.
More credit options to choose from
- We’ve expanded the credit solutions we can provide to small businesses.
- Your data is processed and analyzed to evaluate the health of your business.
- Now we can offer you loan options through Fundation in addition to PMB’s own financing options.
- So you get more flexibility in choosing the right solution for your business.
Exceptional service you can count on
- Funding can be provided in one business day—much more quickly than ever before.
- Pacific Mercantile Bank is known for delivering business solutions with a personal touch.
- Our new technology partnership with Fundation enables us to be even more responsive to your needs.
Helping companies succeed
- Pacific Mercantile Bank understands business.
- We understand you need timely loan solutions without a time-consuming process.
- Whether you want to finance seasonal working capital, purchase new equipment, or expand your manufacturing facility, you can count on Pacific Mercantile Bank to make the process as easy and convenient as possible.
- You can stay focused on growing your business and reaching your vision.
- We can help your business succeed.
Fundation® is a registered trademark of Fundation Group, LLC, used with permission.
Contact us to discuss your options:
- Jack Jacob, SVP/Deputy Chief Credit Officer